Clue: Gentleman of the court
We have 1 answer for the clue Gentleman of the court. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
- Former Davis Cup captain
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 03, 2008
- New York Times - August 30, 2007
- New York Times - January 18, 2002
- New York Times - November 10, 1999
- New York Times - August 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gentleman of the court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!