Clue: Former Davis Cup captain
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Davis Cup captain. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 26, 2009
- USA Today - April 04, 2007
- LA Times - April 15, 2006
- LA Times - November 20, 2005
- Washington Post - July 04, 2003
- New York Times - July 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Davis Cup captain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!