Clue: Connors defeater, 1975
We have 1 answer for the clue Connors defeater, 1975. See the results below.
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
- Former Davis Cup captain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Connors defeater, 1975 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!