Clue: "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
We have 2 answers for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
- Former Davis Cup captain
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 12, 2009
- Universal - August 08, 2008
- New York Times - April 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!