Clue: 1972 U.S. Open finalist
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 U.S. Open finalist. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
- Former Davis Cup captain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1972 U.S. Open finalist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!