Clue: 1968 U.S. Open champ Arthur
We have 2 answers for the clue 1968 U.S. Open champ Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 08, 2011
- LA Times - December 23, 2008
- LA Times - January 29, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 1968 U.S. Open champ Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!