Clue: 1968 U.S. Open winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1968 U.S. Open winner. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Post Puzzler - June 13, 2010
- New York Times - August 15, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1968 U.S. Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!