Clue: 1975 Wimbledon champ Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue 1975 Wimbledon champ Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 15, 2016
- Washington Post - June 02, 2011
- Washington Post - October 12, 2010
- LA Times - August 17, 2009
Found an answer for the clue 1975 Wimbledon champ Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!