Clue: 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
We have 1 answer for the clue 1980 remake of "Down to Earth". See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 19, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 1980 remake of "Down to Earth" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!