Clue: Citizen Kane's estate
We have 1 answer for the clue Citizen Kane's estate. See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 08, 2011
- New York Times - December 08, 2008
- Washington Post - January 16, 2008
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Citizen Kane's estate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!