Clue: Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
We have 1 answer for the clue Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award. See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - May 26, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!