Clue: Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
We have 1 answer for the clue Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan". See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 01, 2016
- LA Times - April 25, 2013
- USA Today - September 11, 2009
- LA Times - February 01, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!