Clue: Pleasure dome site of verse
We have 1 answer for the clue Pleasure dome site of verse. See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 22, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Pleasure dome site of verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!