Clue: Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
We have 1 answer for the clue Mandrake the Magician's hideaway. See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Mandrake the Magician's hideaway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!