Clue: 34th Pres.
We have 2 answers for the clue 34th Pres.. See the results below.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
- 50's political monogram
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - October 11, 2013
- LA Times - August 25, 2012
- LA Times - April 03, 2011
- USA Today - August 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 31, 2008
- USA Today - March 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 04, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 34th Pres. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!