Clue: E.T.O. commander
We have 1 answer for the clue E.T.O. commander. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
- 50's political monogram
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 25, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
- New York Times - February 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue E.T.O. commander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!