Clue: J.F.K.'s predecessor
We have 2 answers for the clue J.F.K.'s predecessor. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
- 50's political monogram
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 2012
- New York Times - March 22, 2010
- Universal - November 05, 2008
- USA Today - April 21, 2008
- New York Times - December 17, 2001
- New York Times - December 07, 1998
- New York Times - October 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue J.F.K.'s predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!