Clue: W.W. II gen.
We have 1 answer for the clue W.W. II gen.. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
- 50's political monogram
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
- New York Times - September 17, 1998
- New York Times - August 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue W.W. II gen. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!