Clue: H.S.T.'s successor
We have 1 answer for the clue H.S.T.'s successor. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
- 50's political monogram
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 02, 2001
- New York Times - February 21, 2001
- New York Times - April 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue H.S.T.'s successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!