Clue: '50s Pres. candidate
We have 1 answer for the clue '50s Pres. candidate. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 04, 2012
- Washington Post - July 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue '50s Pres. candidate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!