Clue: ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson). See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- Military supply route of the 40's
- Old road to Fairbanks
- Old highway name
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Renamed northern highway
- Old highway to Fairbanks
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!