Clue: Old road to Fairbanks
We have 1 answer for the clue Old road to Fairbanks. See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
- Military supply route of the 40's
- Old highway name
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Renamed northern highway
- Old highway to Fairbanks
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old road to Fairbanks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!