Clue: Military supply route of the 40's
We have 1 answer for the clue Military supply route of the 40's. See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
- Old road to Fairbanks
- Old highway name
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Renamed northern highway
- Old highway to Fairbanks
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Military supply route of the 40's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!