Clue: Old highway to Fairbanks
We have 1 answer for the clue Old highway to Fairbanks. See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
- Military supply route of the 40's
- Old road to Fairbanks
- Old highway name
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Renamed northern highway
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old highway to Fairbanks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!