Clue: Renamed northern highway
We have 1 answer for the clue Renamed northern highway. See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
- Military supply route of the 40's
- Old road to Fairbanks
- Old highway name
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Old highway to Fairbanks
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Renamed northern highway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!