Clue: Old highway name
We have 1 answer for the clue Old highway name. See the results below.
- ___ Highway (route from Dawson Creek)
- ___ Highway (road through Ft. Nelson)
- Military supply route of the 40's
- Old road to Fairbanks
- Highway to Fairbanks
- Renamed northern highway
- Old highway to Fairbanks
- Way up north, once
- Highway through the Yukon
- ___ Highway (old 1,500-mile route)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 2003
- New York Times - August 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Old highway name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!