Clue: ___ of Elea
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ of Elea. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Original Stoic
- Paradoxical fellow
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue ___ of Elea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!