Clue: "A Hard Road to Glory" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" author. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 10, 2014
- LA Times - March 11, 2010
- Washington Post - June 21, 2008
- Washington Post - June 27, 2002
- New York Times - April 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!