Clue: "A Hard Road to Glory" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" writer. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 13, 2015
- New York Times - May 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "A Hard Road to Glory" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!