Clue: A.C.C. team
We have 2 answers for the clue A.C.C. team. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- School founded by Thos. Jefferson
- It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Duke rival, for short
- Thos. Jefferson's school
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 21, 2007
- New York Times - June 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A.C.C. team that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!