Clue: Duke rival, for short
We have 2 answers for the clue Duke rival, for short. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- A.C.C. team
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- School founded by Thos. Jefferson
- It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Thos. Jefferson's school
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2015
- USA Today - August 18, 2006
- New York Times - February 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Duke rival, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!