Clue: It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
We have 1 answer for the clue It was founded by Thos. Jefferson. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- A.C.C. team
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- School founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Duke rival, for short
- Thos. Jefferson's school
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 07, 2011
- New York Times - September 26, 2009
- New York Times - February 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It was founded by Thos. Jefferson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!