Clue: Thos. Jefferson's school
We have 1 answer for the clue Thos. Jefferson's school. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- A.C.C. team
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- School founded by Thos. Jefferson
- It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Duke rival, for short
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Thos. Jefferson's school that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!