Clue: N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
We have 2 answers for the clue N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- A.C.C. team
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- School founded by Thos. Jefferson
- It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Duke rival, for short
- Thos. Jefferson's school
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!