Clue: School founded by Thos. Jefferson
We have 1 answer for the clue School founded by Thos. Jefferson. See the results below.
- Charlottesville campus, for short
- Charlottesville sch.
- A.C.C. team
- Wahoos of the A.C.C.
- N.C.A.A.'s Cavaliers
- Sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- It was founded by Thos. Jefferson
- Duke rival, for short
- Thos. Jefferson's school
- A.C.C. member
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 23, 2008
- New York Sun - June 28, 2005
- New York Times - October 03, 2003
- New York Times - January 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue School founded by Thos. Jefferson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!