Clue: Ancient Macedonian capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Macedonian capital. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2014
- New York Times - February 19, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Macedonian capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!