Clue: City of ancient Mesopotamia
We have 1 answer for the clue City of ancient Mesopotamia. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue City of ancient Mesopotamia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!