Clue: Early capital of Macedonia
We have 1 answer for the clue Early capital of Macedonia. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2006
- New York Times - January 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Early capital of Macedonia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!