Clue: Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
We have 1 answer for the clue Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!