Clue: Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!