Clue: Greek regional capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek regional capital. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- One of the Crusader states
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 28, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Greek regional capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!