Clue: Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 29, 2008
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!