Clue: Lith. and Lat., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Lith. and Lat., once. See the results below.
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
- Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2011
- Washington Post - September 26, 2009
- Universal - September 17, 2009
- Netword - August 20, 2009
- LA Times - December 21, 2006
- New York Times - May 04, 2004
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lith. and Lat., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!