Clue: C.I.S. members, once
We have 1 answer for the clue C.I.S. members, once. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
- Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
- New York Times - November 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue C.I.S. members, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!