Clue: Lith. and Azer., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Lith. and Azer., once. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
- Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lith. and Azer., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!