Clue: Bygone pol. units
We have 1 answer for the clue Bygone pol. units. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Bygone pol. units that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!