Clue: Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
- Armenia and Georgia, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!