Clue: Arthur in the International Tennis Hall of Fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur in the International Tennis Hall of Fame. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 12, 2012
- New York Times - February 08, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Arthur in the International Tennis Hall of Fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!