Clue: Arthur of tennis fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur of tennis fame. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 12, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2007
- Washington Post - February 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Arthur of tennis fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!