Clue: Arthur of the court
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur of the court. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 23, 2007
- New York Times - September 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Arthur of the court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!